To find out the price and go to the selection of tickets, fill out the form fields
Countdown to Virtual Conference Edition ( June 17, 2021 )
Beginning of New year 2021 is been magnificent wherein we have successfully managed our back to back and multiple time zone conferences in Jan 2021. Keeping our vision forward and accelerating our value to your business, let’s move to our 11th edition on The IPR Gorilla – Virtual IP Conference on June 17, 2021 happening at Eastern standard zone. The conference aims to bring together 100+ in-house legal departments, law firm partners, and other service providers technology providers, investors, and government agencies. The theme of the conference is to define a roadmap of IP journey in 2021 and taking the global perspectives along. Join us for the enticing sessions and a better experience this time!
Refreshing one on one networking and quick games
Specialized Quick Presentations
9 times a year, a group of interesting and impactful people gathered for a 2 day – long experience — which attendees have described as “the ultimate IPR event” and “a journey into the future of IPR, in the company of those creating it.” Now turning the current situation to an opportunity, we bring in our first virtual conference to add value to IP fraternity in this critical times.
- Domain Name Management : Past, Present & Future
- The key to sustaining brand relevance? Continuous transformation
- IP Enforcement Strategies: How to Demonstrate Value to the Business
- Diving into the Unknown: Pivoting from a Trademark Counsel to a General Counsel
- Best Practices for Transferring Patent Ownership–and the Fallback Options If You Have a Problem
- Women in IP: How we outstand in IP and what is the future store in the industry?
- Resolving IP disputes through Mediation and Arbitration
- Offensive Trademarks and The First Amendment
- The Need for Brand Protection in Emerging Markets
- Implications of IoT for Intellectual Property – A Global overview
- NEW ePrivacy Regulation in connection with the GDPR
- AI and IoT Blended – Why It Matters in IP industry?
- Problems in International Protection of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Brand Value: How much is your brand worth?
- Impact of COVID -19 on Cybersecurity
- Technology Transactions and Privacy Law – 2021 scenario
- How will future pandemics affect your practice in IP industry?
- Licensing and Litigation of 5G Standard- Essential Patents
Hear inspiring talks, meet the best professionals in industry, and party together after the event!
Managing Partner, Patent Attorney,
Senior Attorney and Leader, Global Innovation & Intellectual Property Strategy, Dun & Bradstreet, Inc
Karthik Kumar, Ph.D.
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
Deputy General Counsel,
Scott E. Schneider
Worldwide Patent Engineering Lead,
Ex-Head of Legal and Compliance, International,
Vice General Manager & General Counsel,
Senior IP Counsel,
MAHLE International, GmbH
Venue : Virtual Conference
Buy Tickets for The IPR Gorilla – Virtual Conference
The IPR Gorilla. 1 conference, 9 Editions. Brand, exhibit, engage and network like never before. The Conference editions will held in Singapore, Germany, China, Australia, United Arab Emirates and India.